Diploma in Python Programming
Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace.
- Variable Names, Operators, Data Types & Numeric Types
- Precedence and Associativity, Bitwise & Boolean
- Formatting & Decorators
- While and For Loops
- Lists & List Comprehension
- Tuples and Sets
- Dictionary, Functions and Built-in Functions
- Argument Passing, Global vs Local Variables, Shallow copy vs Deep copy and Recursion
- Mapping Functions and Modules
- Regular Expressions and Files
- Classes and Objects, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation and Exception Handling
No Reviews found for this course.